Re: htdig: PDF Error

David B Swann (swann@nosc.mil)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:21:31 -0500 (EST)

I get the following error message:

/usr/tmp/htdig8014.pdf: A file write error has occurred.
PDF::parse: cannot open acroread output

I have hundreds of other PDF files on the system and /usr/tmp has over
400MB available. I assume the PDF file is corrupt, but HOW do I determine
which file is the problem?

The system has two processors and 512MB of RAM. I don't think the roblem
is with resources. I do have a few filesystems that are tight on space
though.

Also, that is the ONLY message I get from rundig. Does this mean my
indexing failed or succeeded?
| Bryan Swann (swann@nosc.mil) 803/566-0086 803/554-0015 (Fax) |
| Eagan McAllister Associates, Inc. |
| |
| "Everything must be working perfectly, cause I don't smell any smoke" |