htdig: PDF Error

David B Swann (
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:38:23 -0500 (EST)

For a single pdf file on my system, I get an error that the parser can not
open the acroread output. However, I can't determine WHICH file is
causing the problems. The document size is set way to high to ba a
problem. How can I easily determine which file is causing the problem?

| Bryan Swann ( 803/566-0086 803/554-0015 (Fax) |
| Eagan McAllister Associates, Inc. |
| |
| "Everything must be working perfectly, cause I don't smell any smoke" |