Re: htdig: Log htdig use?

Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:23:48 -0400

At 3:33 PM -0400 1/13/99, J. op den Brouw wrote:
>What does the syslog() facility log?

Oops. I guess I should update the documentation! Eventually we hope to make
this configurable, like Apache's logging.

REMOTE_ADDR, [config], (match_method) [words] [logicalWords]
(matches/matches_per_page) - page -- HTTP_REFERER

REMOTE_ADDR and HTTP_REFERER, of course only make sense when called as a
CGI. I hope the rest make sense, as in template variables of similar names.