Re: htdig: db.words.gdbm not being generated

David B Swann (swann@nosc.mil)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:15:15 -0500 (EST)

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I think I have found the problem.
Although I updated the htdig programs, I didn't move the NEW htsearch into
place.

| Bryan Swann (swann@nosc.mil) 803/566-0086 803/554-0015 (Fax) |
| Eagan McAllister Associates, Inc. |
| |
| "Everything must be working perfectly, cause I don't smell any smoke" |