Re: htdig: CVS update trouble

Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:58:59 -0400

At 6:07 AM -0400 1/13/99, Vadim Chekan wrote:

>I update my htdig via CVS. But last week I can't done this because of cvs is
>out of memory.
>Is somewhat changed last time?
>Is "public" account to cvs tree even accessible?

If you haven't updated your cvs tree since last week, the sheer number of
changes may be causing problems. In the last week, I imported a new release
of the Berkeley DB, plus many changes in the ht://Dig code.

The public account to the cvs tree is accessible, several people have
recently grabbed the source w/o (reported) problems. You might try "cvs
checkout" again to see if that helps, or grab a more recent version of cvs.