Re: htdig: Log htdig use?

Geoff Hutchison (
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:36:35 -0500 (EST)

>It would be interesting to have a list like this:

>software 234
>internet 221
>products 134
>bug 122
>cheese 18

First off, I'm sorry I came in so late on this. People had some very nice
suggestions, but it's already in there. Ever since version 3.1.0b2
htsearch supports logging through syslog(). See

It doesn't give you a direct list as you describe, but from the output,
it's not hard to write a script (or use some log-analysis program like
Analog) to provide it.