Re: htdig: Log htdig use?

Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:36:35 -0500 (EST)

>It would be interesting to have a list like this:

>software 234
>internet 221
>products 134
>bug 122
>cheese 18

First off, I'm sorry I came in so late on this. People had some very nice
suggestions, but it's already in there. Ever since version 3.1.0b2
htsearch supports logging through syslog(). See
http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#logging

It doesn't give you a direct list as you describe, but from the output,
it's not hard to write a script (or use some log-analysis program like
Analog) to provide it.