Re: htdig: Log htdig use?

Marjolein Katsma (webmaster@javawoman.com)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:35:26 +0100

Andriu,

You could write a CGI program or script that does this for you: from your
search form call this 'logger' program which would update stats, then pass
on all the parameters to htsearch.

Any server-side programming language should be able to handle this.

Hmmm - nice idea though - I think I'm going to do just that ;-)