RE: htdig: Can ht://Dig do the following...

Budd, S. (s.budd@ic.ac.uk)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:53:27 -0000

You should be examining the use of XML. These
will be a flat file with author defined tags through
the authors defined dtd.

 ( http://www.w3.org/XML/ )

Clearly this is the general approach we should
be taking as the future of HTML is as a XML dtd.

There are already publicly available XML parsers.
  ( http://www.jclark.com/xml/ )