Re: htdig: Updated patch for; now also fixes "dangling or"

Geoff Hutchison (
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:05:11 -0400

At 10:37 PM -0400 1/11/99, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>But that would be a change in function more than a fix for an
>abnormal situation, so I will not make a patch for it until I
>know if that's acceptable. (So? ;-)

Yup. See my next message.

>This patch is a *replacement* for my recent patch (it was
>easiest for me this way, as that one wasn't in CVS yet. :-)

Cool, I'm happy. It'll go in now.

>By the way, is this address ( really appropriate
>for patches? <URL:> says they
>should go here ("the htdig mailing list"), but I think
>htdig3-dev would be better. Thoughts?

When we start moving lists to, I plan on adding an htdig3-patches
list (which will be archived). This will simplify life a great deal. Until
then, it seems to be a personal preference.