Re: htdig: Rewriting URL's in db.docs.index possible?

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:37:57 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Doug wrote:

> Digging into this some more (Ok, bad pun :) it looks like my best bet
> is to tell htdig to create a text version of the database, modify that,
> then either find a way to make htmerge use it (doesn't look likely) or
> convert the text db to the BDM db that htmerge expects. So.... any hints
> on that? :)

I'd actually suggest looking at the changehost perl script in the contrib
directory. It needs to be updated to use the Berkeley DB support in Perl
(since database aren't in GDBM anymore). But it should give you a good
idea of what to do.