htdig: Making diacritic characters equivalent with non-diacritic characters when searching

John Coleman (john.coleman@yale.edu)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:57:25 -0500 (EST)

I'd like htdig (3.0.8b2) to treat some characters as equivalent, so, for
example, if you search "recit" with or without the acute e, you get the
same result. Can someone point me to how to make that change?

(I'd happily upgrade to a newer version if the change is easier there.)

Thanks

John Coleman
Yale University Library Systems
130 Wall St.