htdig: re:Selecting Search Algorythms on the fly

Webmaster (webmaster@vallnet.com)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:52:48 -0600

if nothing else you could write several near identical .conf files and
address them in a pull down menu in the form...
I think that would work anyway. But someone else may have a more graceful
solution.
    Eric Esslinger
        Webmaster, Valley Internet Inc, Tnco Internet llc.

>Hello,
> Is it possible to select search algorythms onthe fly? That is,
>could I have a drop down menu, or something like that in my search form
>where the user selects what algroythm he wants? Thanks.
> -Chris
>
>lansdoct@cs.alfred.edu
>"If I had had more time I would have written you a shorter letter." -
Pascal