htdig: re:Selecting Search Algorythms on the fly

Webmaster (
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:52:48 -0600

if nothing else you could write several near identical .conf files and
address them in a pull down menu in the form...
I think that would work anyway. But someone else may have a more graceful
    Eric Esslinger
        Webmaster, Valley Internet Inc, Tnco Internet llc.