htdig: Selecting Search Algorythms on the fly

Christopher T. Lansdown (
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:34:22 -0500 (EST)

        Is it possible to select search algorythms onthe fly? That is,
could I have a drop down menu, or something like that in my search form
where the user selects what algroythm he wants? Thanks.
"If I had had more time I would have written you a shorter letter." - Pascal
Linux Programs:
Linux - Get there. Today.