Re: htdig: Inserting banner ads into my header.html and footer.html files

jivko@ijs.com
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:48:33 -0800

I have also made some changes to Display.cc to allow support for SSI
(things like <!--#exec cgi="script" -->) but it is not clean enough to be
included in the code for htdig.

I can send you copy of the changes and hopefully I will be able to clean it
up so it could be included in one of the following releases.

Jivko