htdig: Inserting banner ads into my header.html and footer.html files

Rodger Zeisler (rzeisler@eversoft.com)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:55:01 -0600

I am using WebAdverts at http://awsd.com/scripts/webadverts/index.shtml to
insert banner ads in my other pages. It is a Perl script that uses Server
Side Includes to insert a banner into a page. It has been working very well
for me.

WebAdverts gives me Perl calls to include the banner add call in another
perl script to allow CGI-generated pages to display banner ads.

Can I call a perl script from a C++ program? Any hints on how to do this?

Rodger Zeisler
Everest Software Corp. - http://www.outsourcing-mgmt.com/ - Helping You
Manage Software
InfoServer LLC - http://www.infoserver.com - The Journal For Strategic