Re: htdig: Re: your mail

Gary Sitzmann (ghs1@lucent.com)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 22:41:35 -0600

Htdiggers,

Is there a way to list all matches for a particular restricted search?
I have htdig searching set up so one can restrict the search for
a particular login such as ghs1 (http://internalwebsite/~ghs1 for instance). So
if one wants to see all the pages that match for
that login, what string does one enter. Using * or blank or anything that I can
think of doesn't return any results? Any suggestions? Or does this need an
enhancement to get it to work?

Gary

--
Gary Sitzmann
Lucent Technologies - Bell Labs Innovations