htdig3-dev Bug Tracking database

Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:29:02 -0500

I'm slowly starting to get things going on the new htdig.org box. First
off, I fixed the bug database so that I can add people with full privileges
(e.g. reply to users, move messages, write notes...).

So I'm hoping that one or two people would be willing to help out with
this. Right now, I check the database a few times a week, going through any
incoming messages and replying, filing them as necessary. Then I go through
the pending directory (messages that can't be filed until we get more info)
and look for recent followups.

If I have time, I try to kill a bug or two from the bugs directory.

On an unrelated note, if anyone has suggestions for services to offer on
the new box, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Geoff