Re: htdig: Bad words

Marjolein Katsma (
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 21:29:36 +0100

At 08:48 1999-01-05 +0100, you wrote:
>At 21:22 1999-01-04 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 5:41 AM -0500 12/29/98, Marjolein Katsma wrote:
>>>If anyone is interested in the basic list, which now contains 348 "words",
>>>I can zip it up and post it on the web somewhere. No private emails,
>>>please, just post to the list and I'll post the URL to the list.
>>Would you be willing to submit it for the standard distribution? If not,
>>we're planning a contributed section of the ht://Dig website.
>Already in your mailbox ;-)
>(if anyone wants it yesterday, I can still post it somewhere, of course)

OK, one request is enough ;-)

You'll find the list here:

No link from anywhere - just this URL.
Note the file in the archive is called 'badwords' not 'bad_words' so it
won't conflict with the existing file. You can use the configuration file
to point to the list you want to use.

>>-Geoff Hutchison

Marjolein Katsma
Java Woman -