htdig: problems using a 'limit_url file'

htDig user (
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:28:15 +0100 (CET)

A week or so ago, I asked this thingie about allowing all sites on a
network to be indexed. For example '192.168.1.' which should index all
sites that remain in that network.

Well, you told me to use a file that includes all 'allowed' sites.

my file looks like this:

Also tried:

but again..... nothing :(

I tried something like this in my config:

limit_urls_to: '${database_dir}/limit_urls'
...but that doesn't work. I tried it with both 3.0.8b1 (?) and the
snapshot of 151198.

Does anyone have a solution for this?