htdig: Can ht://Dig index pdf's?

Joe Gilliard (gilliard@villagenet.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 18:28:02 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to this newsgroup and also to the capabilities of ht://dig. We
are presently using it as our company intranet search engine and have
found it to work wonderfully. However, we have a large library of
company procedures that exist in PDF files. I recently requested some
information whether ht://Dig can be modified to index pdf's, but I
didn't receive a response. If this has been a past thread, please point
me in the right direction so that I can research this item. If not, I
would appreciate any info about this subject that would allow us to
modify ht://Dig so that it is more beneficial to us.

Thank you very much,

Joe Gilliard
gilliard@villagenet.com