Re: htdig: htdig.org has new hardware

htDig user (htdig@as.westblaak.spirit.nl)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:40:33 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm indexing a machine with about 100 virtual hosts. Every host has it's
own IP.
I want to index all pages per host, by using a single config file.
Therefore I set max_hops_count to about 10, but that also indexes (way
too much) sites from 'the outside'.
Is there a possiblity to look for IP's when digging?

So, instead of setting limit_urls to a stringpattern, I suggest that also
IP-numbers are going to be allowed? Something like 127.0.0 (leaving the
last part...!)

How about that? ;)