Re: htdig: htdig.org has new hardware

Maren S. Leizaola (leizaola@unitedmta.com)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 13:48:10 +0800 (CST)

Would you guys consider changing the MTA to something a bit quicker than
sendmail as the distribution list has some major queue backlogs and hence
messages take for ever to get through.

If I mail to the list, normally I will receive replies to my messages from
other people on the list before the message I sent to the list returns to
me.

Cheers,
Maren.

Maren S. Leizaola Tel : 852 2791-2547 Fax : 852 2588-1246
United MTA US Voice Mail : 1-888-3236009