htdig: Problem with Greek chars

Evangelos Tripolitakhs (vtrip@grecian.net)
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 14:46:39 +0200 (EET)

Dear htdig users,
I 've installed htdig on my site and it works great. Robust performance
and easy installable. Unfortunately my site contains greek characters
(95%) and I installed htdig so as to search mainly greek documents.English
word search works fine.
 Htdig takes greek as arguments but doesn't search them. It replies:
this (word in greek characters) can't be found :( What should I change ?
The greek encoding is ISO 8859-7. Please tell me what in simple steps to
do 'cause I 'm still a novice htdig user who (unfortunately) doesn't have
the previlege to search through vast documentations :(

Thanks in advance .
Evangelos Tripolitakis