RE: htdig: New deployment of Dig Question

Robertson, Clayton ROBERTC2 (ROBERTC2@leav-emh1.army.mil)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:34:54 -0600

I can only answer the question about Linux RHL 5.1. Yes you can run it, but
you need to install the Apache server that comes with it. I'm running a
test search engine at http://160.149.176.116/ with RHL 5.1 if you want to
take a look.

Clayton

Clayton E. Robertson (913)684-9560