htdig: htsearch core dumps

Marjolein Katsma (webmaster@javawoman.com)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:56:16 +0100

Running htsearch fom the (telnet) command line to try and find the problem
(running on-line just gives me "server error"); using a special
configuration file to account for running on the "real" server instead of
the virtual server.

./htsearch -c/usr/home/javawoma/usr/local/htdig/conf/htdig_jw_st.conf -v
Enter value for words: digital
tempWords: 'digital:0 '
Boolean: 'digital:0 '
initial: ''
Fuzzy on: digital
searchWords: 'digital:0 '
LogicalWords: digital
Pattern: digital
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Any idea what I should be looking for? Viewing the .core file seems it
indicate it is picking up teh correct configuration and finding the databases.

Marjolein Katsma webmaster@javawoman.com
Java Woman - http://javawoman.com/