Re: htdig: HTdig does not pick the correct files

Christian Gut (lametta@www.gut.regio.de)
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:59:44 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Dick Kaas wrote:

> When trying to index the following file with htdig -i -h 8 -v I found out
> that only the first file was indexed and the 2nd and 3trd were not.
> When erasing the first comment line all works well.
> An error in HT-dig or did I something wrong?
> [the file works well with Netscape and explorer]
> <!---Laatste wijziging: 26 april 1998. door Dick Kaas.>

Hi dick,

I think the right syntax is like this:

<!-- Blah Blah Blah -->

But as your comments are within < and > it schoul be parsed as any other
html tag. Or I'm wrong ?

Chris