Re: htdig: HTdig does not pick the correct files

Rodger Zeisler (rzeisler@eversoft.com)
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:54:50 -0600

Your comment is not syntactically correct. You wrote:

<!--- aan te bevelen is om ook marginwidth=nummer en marginheight=nummer op
te nemen>

and it should be:

<!--- aan te bevelen is om ook marginwidth=nummer en marginheight=nummer op
te nemen-->

You didn't close the comment with at -->, so the rest of the file was
treated as a comment. Explorer and Netscape may take some liberties with
the syntax and close the comment when the <frameset> tag was found.

Rodger Zeisler
rzeisler@eversoft.com
Home (972) 390-0206
Work (972) 980-0013 x738