htdig: Htdig not indexing full site?

Lockett, Lance (lance.lockett@attws.com)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:17:58 -0600

I have installed Htdig on my testing server and it worked great. I then
moved the config files and search file to my production server (environments
are very similar, content is identical) and am having problems. When I run
Htdig, it is not indexing the entire site. I have a Central and Western
folder and it only indexes Central. I have run Htdig in verbose mode
(-vvv) and there is no clue or error flag indicating that the full indexing
failed. My config files are set to include anything on that site, and
permissions are open on all files.

I went ahead and ran Htmerge and tested some searches and they worked fine,
but lacked URLs from the Western folder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for a response -
Lance