htdig: forbidden error when search is run

Lockett, Lance (
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 10:01:31 -0600

Hi all -
I am a newbie at this and certainly not a pro at Unix, but I have installed
Htdig and I think everything is in place and when I run a search a Forbidden
errror is returned. Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?
Permissions should be correct, but maybe I am not looking in the right

Thx -