Re: htdig: TARGET support and translation of messages

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 11:16:27 -0500 (EST)

> - Control the TARGET that all links will have
> I would like to add a TARGET=frame_name to every link returned by a
> query

If this is going to be the same target, you can do it pretty easily--edit
the result template. If it varies, it's not possible at the moment.

> - "Translate" the system messages
> I would to be able to translate the messages returned by htsearch such
> as
> "(None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)"
> Without having to edit the source files...

Who needs to edit source files? All of the messages returned by htsearch
are set to a default that can be changed in your config file or by editing
the appropriate file in common/ (for example the no results page is an
actual HTML file.)

Cheers,