Re: htdig: error msg

Eric Luhrs (eluhrs@nbcs.rutgers.edu)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:39:34 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:
> Oops! Looks like someone assumed that /bin/sh is actually bash or ksh.
> The standard /bin/test doesn't know about the -nt option, nor does the
> builtin test that solaris' /bin/sh uses.

Thanks for replying so fast. Can you tell me how to remedy this? It
sounds like it will be simple, but I'm not quite sure what to do... Is
there something I can change in rundig, or sould I get another version of
/bin/sh, or modify the test... thanks for your help.

  Eric

--
Eric Luhrs, NBCS, Rutgers University, Hill Center.
MAIL: eluhrs@nbcs.rutgers.edu  VOICE: 732.445.2464