htdig3-dev Requests for ht://Dig Consulting

Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:16:57 -0500

Periodically, I get requests from people looking for ht://Dig consultant
work. Jobs range from installation and minor config changes, to adding
features, to various requests for information. Naturally, I don't have the
time or the inclination to handle all of these.

Since this is a pretty self-selected bunch, I figured there may be some
people on the list who would be interested in hearing about these jobs. If
so, let me know and I'll add you to my list. Naturally the idea is that
when I get requests, I can forward some names and let them contact you.

-Geoff

P.S. I must admit, I'm writing in part because I've received two requests
in two days!