Re: htdig: Multiple values for local_default_doc

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:56:19 -0500 (EST)

> Is there a way to specify multiple values for local_default_doc? What I
> want to do is this (in "htdig.conf"):
>
> local_default_doc: index.html index.htm index.shtml
>

> ... so that htdig will try to get index.html, then index.htm, then
> index.shtml from the local file system. But I get this from htdig:

Not at the moment. It's on the TODO list (has been since 3.1.0b1!)

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do it over break. When it was first
requested I was a little optimistic about how easy it would be. It
requires changing more code than I've had time. :-(