htdig: Multiple values for local_default_doc

Clyde Brown (
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:44:27 -0500

Is there a way to specify multiple values for local_default_doc? What I
want to do is this (in "htdig.conf"):

    local_default_doc: index.html index.htm index.shtml

... so that htdig will try to get index.html, then index.htm, then
index.shtml from the local file system. But I get this from htdig:

    0:0:0: Trying local file /home/httpd/www/index.html
index.htm index.shtml
    Local retrieval failed, trying HTTP

Clyde C. Brown
Webmaster, Hampden-Sydney College