Re: htdig: Still getting CORE file when using htsearch(2)

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:42:59 -0600 (CST)

According to Mike Dagan:
> I rebuild the database (using the -i) with htdig. And i still getting
> this core file. here is a reminder of what i get using the "strings
> core" command:

Could you give us a stack backtrace from gdb, and info about which version
of linux (kernel, distribution and libc) you're using? I'm assuming
this is with ht://Dig 3.1.0b2? Do you want to pick up and try 3.1.0b3
(just released)? You'll need to rebuild your databases again, but I'd
be curious to see if that makes a difference. Also, are you using any
of the htfuzzy options (synonyms, etc.)? Maybe those DBs need to be
rebuilt as well?