htdig: New htdig3-dev list

Geoff Hutchison (
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:06:38 -0500

It's become apparent (to me at least) that it might be helpful to split
this list up a bit. So I've created a new list htdig3-dev for discussing
htdig3 development. Currently, it's on my server here at Williams, though
it will probably move to the domain if that makes sense.

To subscribe, send a blank message to <>

While I can't guess the details of discussions on the list, I would guess
it will be a chance to discuss patches, bugs, new features, and above all,
implementation of all of these.

BTW, I'm a little torn about releasing 3.1.0b3. There are a few issues that
have cropped up, including locale support. I plan on finishing up the
documentation and I'll rolll a "prerelease" snapshot that is the code as it
stands now. Then at some point I'll roll the release and make a formal