htdig: configure error

Jesús Arribi (arribi@cesga.es)
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:27:27 +0100

Hi,

I execute the configure script and I get this:

checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
configuring ht://Dig version 3.1.0b2
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH

Do you know what's wrong?

Thanks in advance!