Re: htdig: Configuration with HP

Gordon Hopper (gordon@byu.edu)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:06:09 -0700

I had a similar problem with HP-UX 10.20 (hppa1.1, gcc/g++ version
2.7.2.3). It looks like there is something wrong with the configure
script (my error actually occured during the make). It compiled ok when
I did:

./configure --host=POSIX.2

I'm not enough of a guru to tell you _why_ this worked, but I think that
the configure script incorrectly auto-detects something about HPUX.

Regards,

Gordon