htdig: htsearch: logical_words empty

Marcus J. Ertl (st002556@hrz1.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de)
Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:02:05 +0000

Hello!
  Sorry, but I'm not sure, if my previos message get it trough to the
mailinglist! Please excuse me, if I repost this!

If will install ht://dig as my own search engine for my webring. On my
local PC (P100, SuSE 5.3) it works very fine for me, but on my
providers server (PII, SuSE 5.3) it doesn't find anything! In the
answering page it shows in words the searchstring, but logical words is
empty! Whats getting wrong? What have I done wrong?

You may test it under http://www.larp-welt.de/

thank you for your help!

bye
   Marcus

It doesn't matter how hard you've studied;
the material won't be on the exam anyway.

ww.wisulzier: http://members.xoom.com/wwwisulizer
Tagtraum: http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st002556
LARP-Webring: http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st002556/ring
PGP public key: email me with a subject of "SEND PGP KEY"
PGP Public Key Fingerprint = 0C 8A C9 84 E4 A9 34 00 99 03 3F B6 58 57 79 0B