Re: htdig: htsearch wants gdbm but db files created

Peter H. Lemieux (phl@cyways.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:38:16 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> At 11:58 AM -0500 12/4/98, Peter H. Lemieux wrote:
> >The htsearch that's in the cgi-bin directory is the one created by the
> >compile.
>
> Are you sure about that? Run htsearch from the source directory from the
> command line. Run the copy in the cgi-bin directory. This way you don't
> have to worry about the server clouding the issue.

Boy, do I feel dumb. The htsearch file in the compile directory did match
the one in the cgi-bin directory, but the /cgi-bin/ alias in srm.conf
didn't point to that directory! Works fine now.

Peter

-----

Peter H. Lemieux Voice: (800) 5-CYWAYS
CYWAYS, Incorporated (+1 617 796 8995)