Re: htdig: Access_log statistics

plucas@frost.com
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:37:40 -0800

mkstats sounds good but their Web site says they have just been bought by
WebTrends whose site does not mention it at all so I think I may have
missed out on that one.

-Paul

"Maren S. Leizaola" <leizaola@unitedmta.com> on 12/03/98 02:29:59 PM

To: Paul Lucas/Electronic Delivery - FSCA/Mountain_View_CA/US/Frost &
      Sullivan
cc: Thomas Meinders <mt@mechb.uni-stuttgart.de>, htdig@sdsu.edu
Subject: Re: htdig: Access_log statistics

www.mkstats.com blows Analog out of the water... specially if you
installed GDTools... Free for non commercial use a US$50 for commercial
use.

Maren S. Leizaola Tel : 852 2791-2547 Fax : 852 2588-1246
United MTA US Voice Mail : 1-888-3236009