Re: htdig: ISO characters - French Version

Palle Girgensohn (girgen@partitur.se)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 23:39:55 +0100

I *think* that if the http server sends a

... or similar...

the locale: stuff in htdig.conf doesn't have to there. This is just a
guess, though. htdig will have to be told, somehow, which charset it is
working with, which is just fair :)

/Palle