Re: htdig: Question on the subset attrbute

Andrew Scherpbier (
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:47:28 -0800

Roger Whitney wrote:
> According to the docs at: the
> following search request should be restricted to web pages with
> in
> their url. However, that does not seem to be the case. How do I restrict
> htdig searches to
> a subset of the sdsu domain?
> words=button&method=and

That page is *extreemely* old! The correct URL would be:

Note that you need to use 'config=htdig' and 'restrict' instead of 'subset'

You can find out more about the details of the form parameters htsearch
accepts at

Andrew Scherpbier <>
Contigo Software <>