RE: htdig: ISO characters - Any language

MagicFab (MagicFab@bigfoot.com)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:11:17 -0500

Hello,

What would be te correct locale for ANY kind of accents/special chars?

ie. spanish
french
capital letters included... in Windows the setting is US-US International.
What is the corresponding locale? Will *.ISO_8859-1 include all those?
Thanks