Re: htdig: Digging both internal and external sites

Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:57:22 -0500

At 9:50 AM -0500 12/2/98, Gilles Detillieux wrote:
>The other option would be to get all the local files from the local file
>system rather than going through HTTP, using the local_urls parameter.
>Than would mean all your LAN sites' content would need to be mounted
>(directly or via NFS) on the host running htdig.

If you can wait, the final option is to wait until I've written the merge
database code and use two config files with smaller databases. One config
uses certain sites and the proxy, and the other does the rest. Then you
merge the databases together afterwards.