Re: Using ht://Dig with WebTen

Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:25:13 -0500

FYI. I said that I'd be glad to include them as a mirror of the ht://Dig
site and would pass this on. So if you don't want to keep htdig.org, I
guess they'll be willing to help out.

Now I'll be interested to see if they want to contribute code, bug fixes,
etc. They have a really nice CGI interface to ht://Dig that would be nice
to distribute.

-Geoff