Re: htdig: Missing Files in Search Results

Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:29:51 -0500

At 11:43 AM -0500 11/13/98, Jeff Hill wrote:

>As the file names indicate, these are added by date. HtDig is still
>indexing a few files here and there throughout the directory up until
>9810*, so it doesn't just stop, but seems to skip some files, index
>some, and then skip to some more -- in the same directory, same
>permissions, same file content.

I guess at this point, I'd try a run with something like "-vvvvv" and
directing that to a file. Then I'd look for the index file in the listing
and see where it picks up links.

If you're willing to forward the HTML of the index page, I can take a look too.

Since your setup looks good, I'd really like to get to the bottom of this.