htdig: Meta Tags Question

Paul Wolstenholme (wolstena@sfu.ca)
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:34:49 -0800 (PST)

I have posted a similar question prior to the release of 3.1 and was given
a workaround using multiple dbs that works but would like to do the same
thing using one db.

I've just taken a look at the documentation and browsed the mailiing list
and I am still a little uncertain whether HtDig can now be configured to
do what I would like.

We a currently, using htdig to search through our journal articles. In
each article, we have meta tags that are in the following format:

I would like to be able to add radio buttons (or the like) to the search
form so that our users could narrow their search to just the author or
title info located taken from the meta tags. Is this now possible? If so
how.

Regards

Paul Wolstenholme