htdig: Htdig gone troppo ?

simon (simon@earthlink.com.au)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 21:57:31 +1030

Hi all,

Two quick notes:

After deleting the db files I ran htdig -v -c usr/... but forgot to
put the -i , it seems ok but could there be any problems ?

The reason that I needed to delete the db was that a couple of
incomplete links (ie a href="http://... without the close ") seemed to
send htdig loose on the Internet indexing all sorts of stuff off the
site (logged in the proxy as well as viewed in verbose mode) even though
max hops were set to 1 - any ideas on this one ? - it really was going
ferral ?

Cheers,
Simon