Re: htdig: Link Doesn't Work for Stout Zebedee

Didier Gautheron (dgautheron@magic.fr)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 01:52:08 +0000

GFSSherry@aol.com wrote:
> [randmarr.txt]
> (None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)
> http://searches.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/archives/nc/guilford/vitals/randmarr.txt
> 07/15/98, 98304 bytes
>
> It had four stars and looked like a great hit ... BUT the link gave this
> message:
>
> File Not Found
> The requested URL /usgenweb/archives/nc/guilford/vitals/randmarr.txt was not
> found on this server.
Looks like you update yours database and don't have remove_bad_urls in
htdig.conf.
May be we could add a hint in the page, something like this:
 [randmarr.txt]
 (None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)

http://searches.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/archives/nc/guilford/vitals/randmarr.txt
 07/15/98, 98304 bytes, Warning this file was not found on the last
digging.

Comments?

Didier